Become an active member of SPPA and improve your practice through continuous professional development opportunities including conferences, Focused Learning Days, regional events at discounted rates.
Why Join SPPA?
- Professional membership of the home of social pedagogy in UK.
- Discounted rate of attendance at SPPA events including our annual conference.
- Voting rights at AGM.
- Access to members-only area of website including our webinar archive.
- Support in joining and creating your own Special Interest Groups (SIG).
- Networking opportunities with other members at regional events and in our online forum.
- The opportunity to help shape social pedagogy in the UK.
- The opportunity to contribute to bi-monthly SPPA Newsletter.
- Access our Project Bank for support and to exchange ideas on your work.
Types of Membership
“I Really like the approach and attempt to involve members. The £70 looks good value especially compared to other bodies I am a member of and seldom hear from!”
– Jameel Hadi, Founding SPPA member, Lecturer at the School of Nursing, University of Salford.
**Founding Members who have joined us since the launch of SPPA in February 2017 will remain their status as a ‘Founding Member.’
How to register for a Full Membership
To register as a Full Member or Full Member w/ Qualification, follow the steps below:
1. Complete the form and read the SPPA Charter.
2. Visit the UCL Online Store here, where you can select your membership option and complete payment for your membership. You might have to register a new account as a first time user of the UCL online store.
3. The SPPA team will then check your payment and verify your membership.
4. You are now an registered Full Member or Full Member w/ Qualification of SPPA.