Join the professional home for Social Pedagogy in the UK
Become an active member of SPPA and improve your practice through continuous professional development opportunities including conferences, Focused Learning Days, regional events at discounted rates.
Why Join SPPA?
- Professional membership of the home of social pedagogy in UK
- Discounts on cost of events including annual conference
- Voting rights at AGM. One member one vote.
- Access to members only area of Website including recordings of webinars
- Support in growing and promoting Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Networking opportunities with other individuals and organizations
- Opportunity to help shape social pedagogy in the UK
- Opportunity to contribute to bi-monthly SPPA Newsletter
- Network with like-minded people at our events and on our online forum
- Access our Project Bank for support and to exchange ideas for any project you are working on
“I really like the approach and attempt to involve members. The £70 looks good value especially compared to other bodies I am a member of and seldom hear from! Thank you.”
– Jameel Hadi, Founding SPPA member, Lecturer at the School of Nursing, University of Salford
Types of Membership
Founding Members who have joined us since the launch of SPPA in February 2017 will remain their status as a ‘Founding Member.’
Organisational Membership is now available!